Walkera Devo F7
DEVO F7 takes 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology and 5.8ghz FPV and features automatic ID binding, automatic ID assignment, and also features fixed ID set by yourself. The usage of wireless copy function keeps you away from the trouble in wire link-up. Two mode types of helicopter and airplane are available to meet your requirements for different models. 3.5” LCD display and 5.8G real time Image monitor, it offers you convenient operation,FPV makes the flight more easier. Online update via USB ensures a transmitter in hand not to be out of date and makes it full of vigour.
- The DEVO F7 adopts 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology and features automatic ID binding and ID assignment. It can also be customizedly set as fixed ID code.
- 5.8G real time image transmittion.
- USB online update makes you always enjoy the latest firmware.
- Adjustability of hi-frequency output power enjoys more personality and friendly environment.
- Wireless data transmission between two DEVO F7 helps experience the training function.
- Up to 15-model data can be saved.
- DEVO F7 adjusting the gyro sensitivity makes hovering flight and fancy flight in an easy way.
- Super large LCD display features direct and convenient setting.
- Shape design accords with human engineering and provides comfortable holding.
- Both the length and tension of the sticks can be adjustable.
- DEVO F7 can be freely switched among Mode 1,2,3 and 4
- DEVO F7 supports Helicopter and Airplane. The Helicopter mode provides three flight modes, each of which can be freely set and its parameters can be personalizedly adjusted to meet the requirement for F3C or 3D aerobatic flight.