TBS HeadPlay HD FPV Headset
The new HeadPlay HD FPV Headset is packed full of features that every FPV enthusiast will enjoy. This headset was designed from the ground up with the FPV pilot in mind, with quality, performance and comfort at the forefront.
The headset gently rests on the forehead/cheeks spreading the weight out evenly, which compared to many video goggles which rest on the bridge of the nose instead. Three straps securely hold the HeadPlay HD in place while at the same time blocking light coming in from the outside.
The end result is a cinematic experience that is sure to impress.
- Screen size 7"
- Screen resolution: 1280x800
- Field of View: 72 degree
- Fully adjustable picture via intuitive menus
- Control via button panel (distinct button design for "blind" operation)
- Rugged design with extremely durable materials
- Very high comfort
- Adjustable straps
- Different density foam pads allow you to adapt the goggles to your needs.
- Weight: 400g (excluding battery)
- Easy to clean optics
- Current consumption [email protected]
- Supply voltage: 6-15V Recommended 2S LiPo
- Reverse voltage protection
- HDMI type C (HDMI-in)
- XS9JK (latched high end connector): Power Supply, Video-in, Audio-in, Ground, 5V out
- SMA antenna connector
- 40 channel 5.8GHz A/V receiver
- 8 segment display
- Sensitivity: -90dBm
- Built-in speaker with volume control on buttons
- Band 1: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725
- Band 2: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866
- Band 3: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945
- Band 4: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860, 5880
- Band 5: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917