TBS Discovery ARF
This is the deluxe DISCOVERY right there. Ready for long range (2.5km and return on a 3.3Ah 4S battery) with the TBS approved video system and all necessary small parts to get you going.Optionally hand-built, configured and tuned by the TBS crew themselves.
We packed a lot of goodies into this one. The TBS DISCOVERY 2G4 comes out of box, receiver-ready, packed with all the best gear.
The TBS CORE comes pre-soldered and set to the right parameters, covered with the RF-proof tin shield for maximum range and sweet looks. The optional "build it for me"-service will get you a pretty much ready to fly quadcopter, Screw on the arms, plug in the battery, bind a receiver of your choice and you're ready for FPV.
All small parts (cables, screws, etc) are included to install the motors and arms as well as the R/C and quad electronics.
- TBS DISCOVERY top & bottom plates
- 4x Flamewheel F450 Arms (black)
- DJI Naza LITE Flight Control + GPS Addon (RTH capable)
- TBS CORE installed, with RF Tin Shield
- TBS Unify 2G4 800mW 16ch
- TBS 59 FPV Camera
- 4x 900kV2 Motors
- 4x TBS BULLETPROOF 30A ESC
- TBS Self Tightening Prop Set 9x5" (2xCW,2xCCW)
- Short Servo Extensions
- TBS-branded battery straps
- TBS Loveseat
Things you'll need to fly
- R/C transmitter (8ch suggested, 5ch required) andUHF transmitter
- R/C receiver (UHF or 35/72MHz, 5ch or more)
- 2.4GHz lawmate video receiver and antenna
- Video goggles
- Battery (4S between 3.3Ah and 4.5Ah) and matching charger