Drones Oman Workshop and Live Demonstrations
Officially supported by the Public Authority for Civil Aviation, the Drones Oman Workshop and Live Demonstration will take place from 27-28 February 2017 in Muscat, Oman, to help you learn more about the applications of drones and the regulations governing the use of this technology across various sectors such as construction, transportation, energy and emergency services.
Given the potential of UAVs, Oman’s Public Authority for Civil Aviation, National Survey Authority, Royal Oman Police and Royal Oman Airforce have been taking huge steps towards releasing drone regulations in Oman. This 2-day workshop was developed to provide updates on these regulations in Oman and the rest of the GCC, identify innovations in drones technologies and provide an in-depth understanding of the various applications of these machines in order to help companies kick-start their drone operations.
- Jesper Skou, Head of ANS, GAL ANS, Abu Dhabi Airports
- Michael Herrero, Area Manager, Gulf Area, IATA
- Patrick Sherman, Founder, Roswell Flight Test Crew
- Haris Balta, Research Scientist, Royal Military Academy of Belgium
- Eng. Amran Mohammed Al Kamzari, Senior Nature Reserve Specialist, Ministry of Environment and Climate Affairs
- Ehab Sabri, Technical Investigator, Aviation Investigation Bureau
- Hamad Abu Hamad, Senior Properties Surveyor, Dubai Municipality
- Saleh Al Omairy, Head of Inspection & Integrity for Static Equipment (SME) Inspection Engineering, Petroleum Development Oman
- Osama Bahwal, Communication Engineer, Saudi Aramco
- Andy Cashmore, FRS Interoperability Officer, National CBRN Centre
- Sally French, Social Media, Editor, MarketWatch, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network, and Founder,
- Syed Mustafa Ali, SMS Manager, Al Atheer Aviation
Drones manufacturers and service providers will also be present to showcase their technologies. Confirmed sponsors include DJI and Ariel Imaging Saudi Arabia.
For more information about the speaker list, or to see the full conference agenda, please visit http://bit.ly/2hhhxRD
Submitted by Vertigo on January 1, 2017 - 12:54pm
More Posts By This User
Drone Overdose newsletter
Stay informed on our latest news!