Blackout Mini Spider Hex
The Blackout Mini Spider Hex is a low weight Mini Aerial Photography Hexacopter frame. The Mini Spider Hex is a full featured multirotor in a compact form.
For each frame set sold, $5 is donated back to the Open Pilot community !
Working on Mini Hexacopters requires a lot of soldering, wire shortening and creation of power distribution systems. This product requires a good knowledge of RC systems and is not recommended for beginners.
- Version: 1
- Frame Weight: 220 grams
- Materials: 3k Twill Weave Carbon Fiber
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel & Black Nylon 6/6
- Size: 290mm MTM
- Maximum Propeller: 5"
- Motor Mount: M2 12mm - 16mm (Tiger MN1806 2300kv, RCX 1804 2400kv), M3 19mm (Tiger MT2206 2000kv, Sunnysky X2204 2300kv)
- Flight Controller Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm & 45mm x 45mm
- Board Camera Mount: 32mm x 32mm
- GPS Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- GoPro Protection: Accepts LayerLens & Eyefly GoPro 3 Carbon Fiber (or G10) case
- Integrated CCD Camera Mount
- Integrated Antenna Mount
- Integrated GPS Mount
- Vibration dampened GoPro & Battery