Blackout Mini H
The Blackout Mini H Quad is a low weight Mini Sport FPV Quadcopter frame. The Mini H Quad was designed to make use of standard sized electronic equipment commonly used in RC. This allows the quadcopter to compete with larger quadcopters, while being smaller and agile !
For each frame set sold, $5 is donated back to the Open Pilot community !
Working on Mini Quadcopters requires a lot of soldering, wire shortening and creation of power distribution systems. This product requires a good knowledge of RC systems and is not recommended for beginners.
- Version: 2
- Frame Weight: Version 1: 90 grams, Version 2: 123 grams w/ Anti-Vibration Mount
- Materials: 3k Weave Carbon Fiber
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel & Black Nylon 6/6
- Size: 220mm diagonally, 175mm wide, 130mm long motor-to-motor; about 1/2 the size of a regular quadcopter
- Maximum Propeller: 5"
- Mini H Quad Motor Mount: M2 12mm - 16mm (Tiger MN1806 2300kv), M3 19mm (Tiger MT2206 2350kv, Sunnysky X2204 2300kv)
- Super Mini H Quad Motor Mount: M3 12mm - 19mm (Tiger MN2206 2350kv, Tiger MN2208 2000kv, Sunnysky X2204 2300kv)
- Flight Controller Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Board Camera Mount: 32mm x 32mm
- Integrated CCD Camera Mount
- Integrated Antenna Mount